NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 Months Old



Can you believe it...Braeden is 2 months old.  Although, I cannot say he had a good day.  We went to the doctor today for his first big round of vaccinations.  Poor little guy.  Poor mommy.  I had to make myself laugh to keep myself from crying with him.  I just kept thinking..."better for him to be in pain now than get diptheria, pertussis or whatever else they vaccinated him for."  Overall, it was a good visit.  Braeden weighed 10 lbs 14 oz.  Which puts him in the 30th percentile.  Last time he was only in the 5th.  Our little guy is making a come back.  Dr. Hull was impressed and says that he is developing very well.  Braeden took his shots as well as could be expected.  Although, once we got home and he woke up he was definitely NOT feeling well.  It is the most awful feeling knowing that your child is in pain and there is nothing you can do about it. 
Around 10:00 pm, he started feeling better and did really well in his play yard!  He was fascinated for a good 20 minutes!  Happy Birthday Braeden.  Mommy and Daddy love you!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey Jennifer! Joe gave me the link to your blog b/c I have been bugging him to post more pics on Facebook! Braeden is such a cutie! Hope life is great as a family of 3!

Followers